What Does Shayne's Complimentary Buyer Seminar Cover?
By Shayne Bowen
Warning: There is a lot to know to make a wise real
We offer a FREE seminar on the complete purchase process.
This seminar is free, and it comes with absolutely no obligation.
This seminar provides valuable
and little-known insider information. It is highly helpful for both inexperienced and very
are some of the insider items covered in the FREE buyer seminar:
- Extensive financial details and important tax benefit information
(in great detail).
- A thorough and complete calculation of principal, interest, taxes, and
insurance (before tax benefits).
- A calculation of monthly payments after tax benefits and appreciation.
- A detailed calculation and explanation of what the closing costs would be
for the prospective purchase.
- How to adjust tax exemptions to make home purchasing much easier, by
getting tax savings monthly, instead of at the end of the year!
- Detailed calculations regarding leverage, net worth growth, and tax
- The latest information on aggressively using the multiple listing service
to see all possible homes in real time, immediately upon their entry on the market!
- How to properly read MLS information to the best advantage of the buyer,
in order to locate the best properties before other buyers (or investors) do.
- How to use our direct notification service regarding real-time updates on
the newest home listings that have come on the market.
- Frequency of multiple offers / Examples.
- Strategies for winning against multiple offers.
- Avoiding websites with dated or incomplete home information (this is SO
- Pre-approval - what it is and isn't, how to obtain it, and its
- Credit scores: What will help you / What will hurt you the latest
information on what to do, and what to avoid to have the highest possible credit score.
- Credit scores: Information on how to obtain a copy of your own credit
- A referral to an excellent lender, for a great interest rate and great
- How to drive by properties effectively and learn the market thoroughly
before you put an offer on one.
- Use of the Thomas Brother's map in viewing homes.
- Open house etiquette / Use of Realtor's card.
- How to handle "for sale by owners," and see those too!
- How to handle newspaper and magazine home ads effectively and quickly, so
you dont lose out on good properties.
- Different forms of buyer representation / Desirable and undesirable.
- What a buyer broker is and its importance
- A thorough review of the purchase agreement, its contents, and consumer
- What contingencies are, and their vital importance in protecting the
- A thorough coverage of inspections - which ones to get, and selecting a
This is a small portion of the topics that I cover in my
Complimentary Buyers Seminar.
Buyers repeatedly tell me that this seminar is highly useful to
them. I have gotten this comment repeatedly, from both first time buyers, to highly
experienced purchasers. Invariably, they say that the previous Realtors that they had
worked with had not given them ANY of this information!!!
They commented that they are very relieved to have all of this
information, and that their comfort level was vastly higher than it had been previously.
They also tell me that they feel that they made a much wiser purchase, a much more
informed purchase, and that they were much more effective during the home search process.
Let me help you avoid losing the best homes! Let me help you avoid
needless stress and typical buyer mistakes. Let me help you gain a much more effective
foothold into one of the few areas of our economy that delivers wealth: real estate.
Call me today if you want my free, no-obligation Buyers
|If you would like a
complimentary, personalized property value analysis, please phone Shayne Bowen at 707
577-8200! (Alternately, you may click here
to make a request for a personalized property value analysis.)
|If you are interested in making
a purchase or exchange of a property, please phone Shayne Bowen at 707 577-8200!
(Alternately, you may click here
to request information on potential properties for you.)